Our mission is that in all the Evangelical Churches of Ukraine there were godly, qualified ministers who graduated from the Irpen Biblical Seminary and zealously work for the glory of God in three main directions:
To help students to grow spiritually and grow in faith by being transformed into the image of Jesus Christ (Gal. 4:19) - To be Godly.
To provide students with a deep, systematic and versatile Bible knowledge (2 Tim. 3: 16-17) - To be qualified.
To "Fire" students into a selfless, dedicated ministry for the glory of God (Acts 20:24) - To be zealous.
1. Comprehensive biblical and theological training of ministers for the Ukrainian Baptist churches.
2. Improving the educational and spiritual level of ministers’ training, for high quality worship services and church life to meet the demands and opportunities of the present time.
3. Raising the level of theological knowledge so that the ministers are approved workmen in sound doctrine to preserve the truth and integrity of the Gospel ministry.
4. Preparing teachers for schools in the Ukrainian Baptist denomination, and Sunday school teachers for the local churches.
5. Training of specialists in the field of Christian ethics for religious and non-religious educational institutions, and secularsocial service centers.
6. Training choir directors and music teachers for Christian training centers.
7. Training Christian sign language interpreters for the deaf for the purpose of church ministry and outreach.
8. Expansion of education to minister to all the various spiritual needs of contemporary society, such as orphans,students, military personnel, deaf people, prisoners, and people with various types of dependencies such as alcohol, drugs, computers, computer games, etc.